Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Vin Diesel on the Hollywood Walk of Fame


Vin Diesel and his rarely seen family
For as long as I can remember almost everyone I know, who knows who Vin Diesel is, told me he played for the same team - he liked men. While I'm certainly not one to care about anyone's sexual preference, I sadly believed the story and came to terms with it being truth. All along knowing, I would never be Mrs. Vin Diesel in the first place.  I'm not going to lie, I was pleasantly surprised today when I was saw a picture of he and his beautiful family. 

Vin Diesel is known for playing big bad tough guys on the big screen, but he sure showed a softer side this past Monday while receiving his very own star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame

The star of Fast and Furious 6, who can be seen next in "Riddick," was surrounded by his rarely seen, absolutely beautiful family - his model girlfriend PalomaJimenez and their two adorable children, daughter Hania Riley, 5, and son Vincent, 3.

Apparently, Diesel was a big marshmallow as he proudly held Hania in his arms and they flashed a thumbs up to the crowd. Meanwhile, Vincent – who must make dad slightly envious with his great head of hair — showed his big, gorgeous, cheeky grin to the crowd, which included Diesel's co-stars Michelle Rodriguez, Jordana Brewster, and Katee Sackhoff.

This was an especially sweet moment considering how protective of his family Diesel is. He never even alerted the press announcing the birth of either child. He didn't want any of the attention. He wants his kids to grow up as natural as possible.  I commend him and find that quite honorable of him. His girlfriend is one lucky girl. I'm pretty sure, he's just as lucky with a beautiful girlfriend like Paloma. 

Diesel is forever portraying a bad ass on the big screen, it sure is a delight to see this big, soft, teddybear side of him. Pure sweetness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment