Sunday, April 10, 2011

Product Review - Monkey T-Shirt



Have you ever needed a custom made t-shirt? T Shirt Printing company makes T-shirts for men, ladies and kids, hoodies, as well as promotional products and customized working gear!  They have over twenty years of experience in screen printing and every customers' satisfaction is their main aim! The T Shirt Printing website is very easy to navigate. In addition to their website, they also welcome speaking to a real person so that you have every confidence in your order being processed and received correctly. You can contact them at 800-046-7633. You can also order their product catalog here. 

I did a product review for T Shirt Printing. I received a t-shirt in their mascot design - The Monkey T-shirt. Their t-shirt's tend to run a bit large. I usually wear a woman's size medium shirt and I received this shirt in gray, size small. It fits just perfectly. You can see the logo above, isn't it just so cute? I love it! My 5 year old daughter loves to wear "big t-shirts" to bed - this is now her new favorite bedtime attire! The shirt is made of thick, soft cotton. It's absolutely comfortable and I just love the soft feel of it. The logo is nice and bright and it remains nice and bright, even after a few washes. 

If you are in need of some customized gear, I highly recommend checking out T Shirt Printing. I am extremely happy with the quality, fit, and design of their t-shirt. I am quite confident that their other products go beyond expectations as well! 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product reviewgiveaway.

No comments:

Post a Comment