Monday, February 21, 2011

I'm glad it's a holiday weekend for me. I needed an extra day for sure! I was so busy all weekend, I think I'm just going to spend my day browsing the internet for some great deals and coupons, catching up on the NBA All-Star Weekend festivities, and of course - load after load of LAUNDRY. Mom duties never end and I personally think that the laundry never ends either, anyone else?

While I'm at it though, I think I'll jump in on some blog hops too. I love finding new blogs to check out and follow. Come on and hop along with us! You can also catch up with me on twitter today! Come on over there and check out my tweets! I'm @msjenhen.

Photobucket

The Not-So-Secret Confessions of a First Time Mom

3 comments:

  1. Very cute blog!
    I just found you through one of the Monday blog hops. Have a great week!

    Amanda @ www.nutritionistreviews.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following you via Mingle Monday. Hope you will follow me too @http://masalabowl.blogspot.com/p/blog-hops.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower from Mingle monday. I would love it if you followed me.

    http://realadventuresfromamomof3.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete