Sunday, January 30, 2011

A little bit about this blog

Well hello... I'm Jen... It's time. I've been wanting to start a blog for so long. I always have so much to say. I'm one of those moms who never takes "time for herself". Well, I pledge to start to take some time for myself, right now. So, I'm going to give this whole blogging thing a try. I think it'll be fun. For my very first post, I figured I would let you all know what I plan to do with this blog. Please don't hold me to just this stuff though, I'm sure I'll be posting about a lot of fun and different stuff... 

Some of my LOVES... I LOVE being a strong, hard-working, single mom to my two beautiful girls. I LOVE life. I LOVE my entire family. I LOVE my friends. I LOVE to save lots of money using coupons and jump around the internet looking for sweet deals. I LOVE the Boston Celtics!

I figured, why not pay it forward. You know, help others save some money, get free samples, hear about my beautiful family - my 17 year old daughter Alyson and my 5 year old Taryn - whom I am convinced is going to be a stand up comedian -- you'll be seeing why in the very near future and of course, read about 

THE BEST TEAM IN THE NBA - THE BOSTON CELTICS
(the above statement is just my opinion - I don't know why, but some of you may disagree)


I think that about sums it up in a little nutshell. Come on back and see what we've got going on here in a tiny little town in Western Massachusetts. Till later, toot-a-loo!

No comments:

Post a Comment